... Yes. ... The semantics of save_resume only applies if there is only 1 pass. -Johnjohn_c_langford
Hi Sam, ... Yes. Close (whatever it means), but probably not identical. It actually depends on the learning rate and --power_t. If you use --power_t=0, VW
100,000 samples is a rather small dataset (for VW). Even for big datasets, most time is taken by the first pass when cache file is created. Once the cache file
- Open Source
- Feb 15, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.