My primary concern is that several of the reductions take advantage of the hidden namespaces to squirrel away information. How should we avoid issues relatedjohn_c_langford
... I think infering the label on the fly is probably (?) better. There are many other algorithms which would like to output a vector of floatjohn_c_langford
Hi all, I caught and squashed a couple save_resume bugs. -Johnjohn_c_langford
- Open Source
- Feb 15, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.