I am using the learning 2 search python wrapper and I would like to get the weights/manually compute the decision scores for each example so that I canchris.kedzie
If the appveyor _build_ is failing that's a problem, but if it's just the test cases.... we aren't trusting appveyor at the moment. Something funky is goingjohn_c_langford
... Yes, not normalized. The interpretation depends on the reductions used. ... Tune the number on a dev set, or using the progressive validation (or heldout
- Open Source
- Feb 15, 2011
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.