eat, drink, and be merry.... at practice

  • Russ Trotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      Yeah, the dreaded and oft-avoided "P" word....

      hey guys, we've got around 2 months until NYF.

      here's what we need.
      1. We need to get the power of #'s out there Tuesday night. That's why
      this message is copied to votsplayers
      Phuong will be taking our divinely bestowed 8:00 PM timeslot
      tomorrow. Everyone from the first practice
      is always welcome to participate, just grove with the flow we got goin.

      2. Solid December practices

      This note ain't accusatory on anyone. _I_ need as much dusting off as
      anyone else possibly could. So come out and kick my ass!!!

      Hope to see you there.

      me and my ass are waiting!!!
      bohdisatva of freak