Sunday disc - NEW TIME (YES, AGAIN)

  • Dave Abdoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Hey All,

      Sunday open disc play will be moving earlier yet again this
      week. Start time is now 3pm. (Same location: Ward Elementary)
      This is being done for two reasons:

      1) It has been observed that the sun is changing its angle with
      respect to the stationary earth. It seems to be causing the days
      to get shorter. Climatic changes have also been observed, causing
      great concern to the local tribes. The High Priests and Shamans
      are being consulted in this matter. Sacrifices may be required.
      (Some heretics have a differing view on the events as described,
      but we're trying to hunt down Mr. Galileo and his gang so they
      can be re-educated.) At any rate, we're starting earlier to avoid
      offending the Great Wondrous Forces of Nature (GWF of N).

      2) I wanna be home to watch the World Series, Game 2.

      Hope you can join us. Sunday disc has become a popular
      event of late, with good sized crowds, spirited fun disc play,
      great weather and enjoyment oozing from all, creating an
      enviable aura.

      - Dave