September field schedule

  • Keith Aspinall
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Players,

      The good news is we are back to Tuesday and Thursday nights at Diablo. There is no bad news. The general schedule for the month of September will be as follows:

      6-8 pm: (A) Open play and (B) women's practice
      8-10 pm: (A) Ironwood/competitive men's practice and (B) competitive co-ed

      One or two weeks might have minor changes, and those changes will be announced. As always, don't be afraid to check the hotline: 602-230-4139.

      Don't forget Sunday open play at Mesa Community College, and league--registration has started.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Keith Aspinall
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Just to clarify, the (A) (B) thing refers to which field a practice is on (9A or 9B), not which day.

        Keith Aspinall <killathespian@...> wrote:
        Players,

        The good news is we are back to Tuesday and Thursday nights at Diablo. There is no bad news. The general schedule for the month of September will be as follows:

        6-8 pm: (A) Open play and (B) women's practice
        8-10 pm: (A) Ironwood/competitive men's practice and (B) competitive co-ed

        One or two weeks might have minor changes, and those changes will be announced. As always, don't be afraid to check the hotline: 602-230-4139.

        Don't forget Sunday open play at Mesa Community College, and league--registration has started.

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Valley of the Sun Ultimate - http://www.vots.org

        Do you Yahoo!?