The best democratisation plan for Myanmar & all every yet (?)

  • K. M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      PLEASE give this a read!

      Sometimes, rarely but eventfully, a new idea or
      proposal comes along that makes a difference,
      that truly solves all the problems in a better
      way … I give you this proposal – I came up with
      it, and I hereby permit EVERYONE to use it or any
      components of it.

      PLEASE give it a read!

      And let me know your thoughts, what bits you
      could not understand, and if you know any
      government (e.g. Myanmar) addresses or
      translators we could send this to.

      Many thanks,
      Mr K. M. of a number of relevant neutral &
      independent Yahoo Groups such as
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transitiontodemocracy/