Re: Says page exists when it doesn't

  • garytryan
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2007
      Never mind. Had to use the document/page inspector. Solved.

      --- In voodoopad@yahoogroups.com, gary ryan <garytryan@...> wrote:

      > Just bought voodoopad and love it. However I have a
      > problem that has me at my wits end.
      >
      > I'm trying to make a new page in my voodoopad
      > document. So I go Command N Example. But it says
      > there's already a page named Example.
      >
      > I check. There is not a page named Example, I write
      > the word Example on my home page and it turns into a
      > link. I click on that link and it doesn't go to a
      > page, it goes to a website. It opens Safari and goes
      > to Example.com (maybe I made this link in the past?).
      >
      > This doesn't make sense to me since a website is not a
      > page in my document. Still, I try to fix it by
      > clicking "edit link". I get a popup that shows the
      > link to be "voodoo://example".
      >
      > I can't seem to delete the link, so I try to change it
      > to "voodoo://blah" so it will allow me to use Example
      > as a page. It doesn't let me. It remains
      > voodoo://example even after I change it.
      >
      > Can someone explain what's going on? I'm completely
      > lost.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Gary

      > Be a better pen pal.
      > Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

    • Claude
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2007
        Thank you for the new version of VoodooPad !
        When I double click on an image, it opens only Aperçu. How can I
        choose Photoshop, Acorn or any other photo editor ?
        This is a feature I was looking for since a long time !

        Thanks for your help !
        Claude
      • Gus Mueller
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 19, 2007
          On Dec 19, 2007, at 3:08 , Claude wrote:

          > Thank you for the new version of VoodooPad !
          > When I double click on an image, it opens only Aperçu. How can I
          > choose Photoshop, Acorn or any other photo editor ?

          VoodooPad uses whatever the default application is for the image
          type. So if you have the system set so that .jpg files open in
          Photoshop, then it'll do just that.

          You can change this by selecting a .jpg file (or tiff, or png, or
          whatever you paste into VP) in the finder, changing it's "open with"
          application, and hitting the button "Change All.." button.

          I'll see if I can add a pref for this in a future release.

          thanks,

          -gus

          --
          August 'Gus' Mueller
          Flying Meat Inc.
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2007
            This would be helpful.
            Depending on the context, I want to open the file in a different
            application. Especially jpgs. This is easily done in the Finer using the
            contextual menu.

            Frederick D Yocum, Graphic Designer
            Mennonite Central Committee, 21 South 12th Street, Akron, PA 17501 U.S.A
            tel (717) 859 1151 extension 273

            Gus Mueller <gus@...>
            Sent by: voodoopad@yahoogroups.com
            12/19/07 08:47 PM
            Please respond to
            voodoopad@yahoogroups.com

            voodoopad@yahoogroups.com
            cc

            Subject
            Re: [voodoopad] Says page exists when it doesn't

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
              Yes, as IView does with external applications, for instance.
              It would be great.
              And best wishes to all for 2008 !
              Claude