VoodooPad 3.0.1 released

  • Gus Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      VoodooPad 3.0.1 is ready for the taking in regular, pro and lite
      flavors.

      Nothing has changed except the version number since b1, so here's
      what I originally said (with updated links):

      As always, remember to back up your documents on regular basis and
      before using any new version of VoodooPad.

      This release doesn't fix all the known issues, but it focuses on the
      important and need to get done soon issues. I'm going to be away
      from email for a couple of days at the end of this week so I wanted
      to fix the ones that were causing the most bug reports / questions
      right away.

      Here are the release notes:

      - Updated Textile web export code, which does a better job with UTF8
      data, and is faster.
      - Web export is generally happier about writing out UTF8 data.
      - You can now drag and drop a tab to various locations if it's the
      only tab in the tab bar.
      - Categories pages in HTML export now embed the correct text encoding
      when no template is selected.
      - Fixed a problem where the F-keys were showing up garbled in the
      keyboard shortcuts pref pane.
      - Lua plugins will now work on plain text pages by default now. If
      RTF formatting is set against a plain text page, it is removed when
      the page is reloaded.
      - The contextual menu no longer shows 'Open Link in New Tab' for URL
      or file links.
      - When making a link between two VoodooPad documents, file links are
      no longer listed in the page picker.
      - Fixed a crasher with backlinks.
      - Updated German localization.
      - Fixed a problem where the indentation for bullets was getting a
      little whacky in certain circumstances.
      - Added a dialog box letting the user know that putting a document on
      an NFS disk isn't supported.
      - The registration panel gives you a warning if you are trying to
      enter a VPP license into VP, and vice versa.
      - The webserver no longer has a ridiculously short timeout on
      requests. This will fix various issues for folks who couldn't use it
      across the internet.

      And here are the links:

      VoodooPad: http://flyingmeat.com/download/VoodooPad.dmg
      VoodooPad Pro: http://flyingmeat.com/download/VoodooPadPro.dmg