For sale: Volapük postcard from 1895

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013
      I received this message from someone who has a Volapük postcard for
      sale. If interested, please contact him directly, he will send you
      pictures.

      KC

      ---

      deeyou <deeyou1@...> writes:

      We own a postcard written in Volapük. Mr. Winfield Scott Bardsley
      from Philadelphia PA writes to Mr. Rupert Kniele in Germany. Both seem
      to have played an important role regarding Volapük.

      The postcard dates back to 1895 and was sent from Philadelphia.

      Is anybody in your Volapük community interested? If so, please make
      me an offer.

      Would you forward this mail to other people who might be interested?

      Best regards

      Danny (deeyou <deeyou1@...>)