12.2

  • Ralph Midgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011

      “Ag!  Säkusadolsös obi, begö  ävokädof pebluvükölo, ed äprimof ad vifiküno lasumön onis, bi meib gefa fulü goldafits no ilüvon ofi, ed ätikof lufümiko, das ödeadons if no pöseitons dönu ini yulanöp.   “No kanoy fovön me cödäd jüs yulans valik  obinons in yulanöp,”  äsagom Körareg, fefiko  -  “valiks,”  ädönuom kazeto;  ed älülogedom seväriko  lü Lälid äsä äspikom.

      “Oh, I beg your pardon!”  she exclaimed in a tone of great dismay, and began picking them up again as quickly as she could, for the accident of the goldfish kept running in her head, and she had a vague sort of idea that they must be collected at once and put back into the jury-box, or they would die.   “The trial cannot proceed,”  said the King in a very grave voice,  “until all the jurymen are back in their proper places  -  all;  he repeated with great emphasis, looking hard at Alice as he said so.