K11.24

  • Ralph Midgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011

      E, vögü lövik, äsagom Köradaime:   “O löfäb!  ol omutol taxamön temunani sököl.  Atos dolon flomi obik!”  Alis älülogedof lü Krolig Vietik, kel äsenidom da lised.  Änulälikof dö dientif temunana sököl,   ” – bi no nog egetoy temunodi mödik,”  äsagof oke.   Fomälolös süpädi gretik ofa, ven Krolig Vietik, vögü japik,  laodiko ävokom nemi ‘Lälid.’

      And he added in an undertone to the Queen,  “Really, my dear, you must cross-examine the next witness.   It quite makes my forehead ache!”  Alice watched the White Rabbit as he fumbled over the list, feeling very curious to see what the next witness would be like,  ”  -  for they haven’t got much evidence yet  she said to herself.   Imagine her surprise, when the White Rabbit read out, at the top of his shrill little voice, the name ‘Alice!’