K9.1

  • Ralph Midgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011

      KAPIT  ZÜLID

      KONOT  MELALUTORTUGA

      “No kanol fomälön fredi obik ad logön oli dönu, o flen löfik oba,”  äsagof Jidük, kel löfiko äyümof bradi ela Lälid me brad oka, ed emogolofs kobo. /  Lälid äbinof vemo kotenik ad tuvön ofi benovimo, ed ätikof oke, das äbinon bo pep, kel idavedükon ofi so neplitiki pö kolköm büik in kvisinöp. /  “If ob ovedob jidük,”  äsagof oke, (too, lölöfiko ne fulü spel), odalabob pepi nonik in kvisinöp oba.

      CHAPTER 9

      THE  MOCK  TURTLE’S  STORY

      “You can’t think how glad I am to see you again, you dear old thing!”  said the Duchess, as she tucked her arm affectionately into Alice’s, and they walked off together. / Alice was very glad to find her in such a pleasant temper, and thought to herself that perhaps it was only the pepper that had made her so savage when they met in the kitchen./  “When I’m a Duchess,”  she said to herself,  (not in a very hopeful tone though), “I won’t have any pepper in my kitchen at all.