Re: [volapuk] Älis in Milaglän

  • Ralph Midgley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010

      Dear Michael,

          Again very many thanks.   This answers my question.

          By the way, in my other letter, I want you to ignore what I have said about Cherpillod's Volapük/Esperanto/Volapük Dictionary.   I have since found that this is incorrect.   Radu is not the new owner of it.

          Many thanks.

          Ralph.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
        On 10 Aug 2010, at 17:59, Ralph Midgley wrote:

        > Dear Michael,
        >
        > Again very many thanks. This answers my question.

        Ok.

        > By the way, in my other letter, I want you to ignore what I have said about Cherpillod's Volapük/Esperanto/Volapük Dictionary. I have since found that this is incorrect. Radu is not the new owner of it.

        "It"? Surely there is not only one copy...

      • raduchinan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
          --- In volapuk@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Midgley" <midgleyr@...> wrote:

          > Dear Michael,
          >
          > Again very many thanks. This answers my question.
          >
          > By the way, in my other letter, I want you to ignore what I have said about Cherpillod's Volapük/Esperanto/Volapük Dictionary. I have since found that this is incorrect. Radu is not the new owner of it.
          >
          > Many thanks.
          >
          > Ralph.

          I? The owner of the copyrights to a Volapük-Expectoranto dictionary? Why, never!

          By the way, what dictionary is this really about, I'm a bit puzzled that my name was mentioned.