Lömins kiemavik

  • André Malafaya Baptista
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Glidis, o flens Volapükans!

      I was investigating the chemical elements in Volapük and there seems to be some
      missing.
      These are (the ones I couldn't find or be sure about):

      Tc, Hf, Pm, Re, Po, At, Fr, Ac, Pa, Np, Pu, Am, Cm, Bk, Cf, Es, Fm, Md, No, Lr,
      Rf, Db, Sg, Bh, Hs, Mt, Ds, Rg, Uub, Uut, Uuq, Uup, Uuh, Uus, Uuo

      Is there a list of all available chemical elements in Volapük? Are there elements
      (recent ones) that are still lacking a word in Volapük?

      Thanks in advance for your replies,
      André Malafaya
      ----
      Área de Clientes Optimus Clix – Toda a gestão dos seus serviços online! http://cliente.clix.pt/ .