Re: A question about Volapuk

  • Ralph Midgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 4:01 AM
      Re: A question about Volapuk
      Many thanks for your further letter and photocopies of Mr Post's Volapük Course.  I do believe that I can help you in this regard, as we have an excellent website with over a hundred members.   I will post your communication there.   Perhaps someone will know something.

      I am also sending a copy to Brian R. Bishop, who is the Cifal (pr. Chee-fal) of the movement in direct succession to Johann Martin Schleyer, a German priest who was the author of the language.  It is possible that he may be able to help.   I am sure he will be in contact with you anyway, because this is a most interesting case.

      Should any information be forthcoming from the website, I will contact you at once.