Re: [volapuk] La utópica niña bosai

  • Ralph Midgley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2009

      Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 8:45 PM
      Subject: [volapuk] La utópica niña bosai

      YES!   YES!!   YES!!

      This message was sent to the Volapük group on Facebook:

      ' Glidis!

      I got this nice request - perhaps we can help her? /Rikard

      Glidis!!

      My name is Stela Sánchez, I'am a young producer from Spain. Nowadays I'm working in a short film called La utópica niña bosai (The Utopian bonsai girl). It' s an entirely surreal story about the relation between a mother and her daughter. I'd love shoot this short in Volapük because I like very much this language. The problem is that, althougt I'm studing it, I haven't enought knowledge in order to translate my short script to this wonderful language.I wonder if you could help me to translate it or if you could introduce me somebody who could do it.

      I wait an answer with "no" or "yes". Thank you so much! Danö!!
      Stela'

      YES!  YES!  YES!!!

    • Tyler Eldredge
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2009
        You should post the script and let all of us help you do the translation! I think that would be the best, that way we can all correct each others translations.

        -Tyler

        To: volapuk@yahoogroups.com
        From: midgleyr@...
        Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:03:09 +0000