Skip to search.

säks

  • Abdoer-Ragmaan Lombard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Glidis! Lödob in Lösterän e vilob lärnön Volapüki (fat obik binon
      Sulüda-Frikopan e mot obik Deutänan).

      Sorry to write in English, but I have only reached "lärnod kilid" of
      Rigley's "Volapük Vifik". Still busy learning :))

      I have started a Volapük section in the Afrikaans and German
      Wiktionaries and have added a few Afrikaans words (and of a few
      other languages) to the Volapük Wiktionary:
      http://af.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kategorie:Woorde_in_Volap%C3%BCk and
      http://vo.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:V%C3%B6ds_in_Frikopap%C3%BCk.

      1) In order to add other languages I would need to know the Volapük
      names of some cases (deklinafoms):

      I have found so far:

      nominative: nominatif
      genitive: genitif
      dative: datif
      accusative: kusatif
      vocative: vokatif

      but what about

      instrumental:

      locative:

      ablative:

      praepositive:

      2) What is a peacock (peafowl) in Volapük?

      3) How do you say "North-East" in Volapük, for instance North-East
      Africa?

      Danke!!!

      Glidis sedob

      Manie