3080Re: [volapuk] Yümots

  • Arden R. Smith
    Nov 8, 2013

      Re Facebook:  I have enough distractions hindering my progress on things I should be doing.  I have no desire to allow that very effective productivity-destroying device to worm its way into my life.

      Arden

      On Nov 8, 2013, at 8:42 AM, <hphilipps@...> <hphilipps@...> wrote:

      I meant "Yahoo groups".
      With regard to personal details etc. Yahoo groups are no better, most
      likely.

      Yahoo, Google and Facebook are cooperating nicely, and you actually do
      not need to divulge any private details when registering at Facebook.

      I suppose that Yahoo intend to make Yahoo groups unattractive with the
      purpose of close them down at some time.
      It is now impossible to access any files or folders with names
      including umlauts.

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic