I love Belarus

  • minsk9
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
      I have been to Belarus 5 times. I am going again shortly. I am an American who help churches get started and I raise money to help th e poor.
    • scottrue
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
        I would most like to travle the world But I would
        like most to visit Belarus, but I don't want to go
        alone. I would prefer to travle with someone who has
        been there before, but if that is not posible I will
        travle alone. I have been talking with a person from
        belarus in Brest and I would like to visit them some day,
        I would even volenter my help to the poor with the
        churches if posible and help raise money I like to help
        people all of gods children <br>write back
        please.<br>Always Scott.
      • markez1971
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 22, 2001
          Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
        • dvsultan
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
            I am looking for a particular person living in
            Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
            appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
            makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
            you.