Belarus Americans

  • simonxxx_69
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
      Hi! my name is victor. i am interested in knowing
      more about belarus. talking to people in belarus. I
      also want to get belarus americans together. someday i
      will travel to belarus and want to help the country
      out. send me email vencorp@... if you are
      belarusian, live in belarus tell me about the country or
      nationality if you live in US. maybe we can chat and get
      together.
    • minsk9
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
        I have been to Belarus 5 times. I am going again shortly. I am an American who help churches get started and I raise money to help th e poor.
      • scottrue
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
          I would most like to travle the world But I would
          like most to visit Belarus, but I don't want to go
          alone. I would prefer to travle with someone who has
          been there before, but if that is not posible I will
          travle alone. I have been talking with a person from
          belarus in Brest and I would like to visit them some day,
          I would even volenter my help to the poor with the
          churches if posible and help raise money I like to help
          people all of gods children <br>write back
          please.<br>Always Scott.
        • markez1971
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 22, 2001
            Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
          • dvsultan
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
              I am looking for a particular person living in
              Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
              appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
              makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
              you.