no joke. its that simple

  • sherry-heath291@althegreen.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 1 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • sherry-heath291@althegreen.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 770 621 2634 . They got me through in around a month.