Belarus Bride?

  • mr76er
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2000
      Interested in Belarus Single Girls...
    • yahreign2k
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 25, 2000
        Hello I would like to share with you some words
        [verses] and a prayer that could change your whole life.
        Please read aloud the words below.<br><br>Jeremiah
        31:3<br>3. The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes,
        I have loved you with an everlasting love;
        Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn
        think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and
        not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then
        you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I
        will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find
        Me, when you search for Me with all your
        again, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). For
        all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
        (Romans 3:23). Every one of us shall give account of
        himself to God (Romans 14:12). It is appointed unto men
        once to die, but after this the judgement (Hebrews
        9:27). All we like sheep have gone astray; we have
        turned every one to his own way (Isaiah 53:6).<br><br>2.
        YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.<br>Not by works of
        righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He
        saved us (Titus 3:5). There is a way which seemeth
        right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of
        death (Proverbs 14:12). Jesus saith unto him, I am the
        way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the
        Father, but by Me (John 14:6).<br><br>3. GOD HAS PROVIDED
        FOR YOUR SALVATION.<br>For Christ also hath once
        suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might
        bring us to God (I Peter 3:18). Him (Jesus) who Knew no
        sin God Made to be sin on our behalf; that we might
        become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians
        5:21 R.V.). God so loved the world, that He gave His
        only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him
        should not perish, but have everlasting life (John
        He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near
        (Isaiah 55:6). Behold now is the time, now is the day of
        salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). Choose you this day whom ye
        will serve (Joshua 24:15). He that heareth My word and
        believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and
        shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from
        death unto life (John 5:24).<br><br>5. WHAT MUST YOU DO
        TO BE SAVED?<br>BELIEVE...Believe on the Lord Jesus
        Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts
        16:31).<br><br>CONFESS...That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord
        Jesus, and shalt Believe in thine heart that God hath
        raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans
        10:9).<br><br>RECEIVE...As many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He
        power to become the Sons Of God, even to them that
        belived on His name (John 1:12).<br><br>REPENT...(turn
        from your past sins) Except ye repent ye shall perish
        (Luke 13:3).<br><br>CONFESS HIM BEFORE
        OTHERS...<br>Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed (Romans
        falling (Jude 24).<br><br>To be saved, pray this simple
        prayer aloud and mean it from your heart:<br>-----God, I
        am sorry for my past sins. I do believe that Jesus
        died for me and was raised again to give me new
        spiritual life. I confess now that Jesus Christ is the Lord
        of my life. I am willing to repent of my sins. I
        confess now that I am saved. Thank you God for saving me.
        In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.........If you truly
        believe what you prayed, you will be born again, and God
        will make you a totally new creation... Be sure to
        tell others what God has done for you.......
        heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask
        Him?<br><br>Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
        and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit
        gave them utterance. <br><br>Ask God in Jesus name to
        fill you with His Spirit and baptize you in the Holy
        Ghost.
      • simonxxx_69
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
          Hi! my name is victor. i am interested in knowing
          more about belarus. talking to people in belarus. I
          also want to get belarus americans together. someday i
          will travel to belarus and want to help the country
          out. send me email vencorp@... if you are
          belarusian, live in belarus tell me about the country or
          nationality if you live in US. maybe we can chat and get
          together.
        • minsk9
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
            I have been to Belarus 5 times. I am going again shortly. I am an American who help churches get started and I raise money to help th e poor.
          • scottrue
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
              I would most like to travle the world But I would
              like most to visit Belarus, but I don't want to go
              alone. I would prefer to travle with someone who has
              been there before, but if that is not posible I will
              travle alone. I have been talking with a person from
              belarus in Brest and I would like to visit them some day,
              I would even volenter my help to the poor with the
              churches if posible and help raise money I like to help
              people all of gods children <br>write back
              please.<br>Always Scott.
            • markez1971
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 22, 2001
                Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
              • dvsultan
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
                  I am looking for a particular person living in
                  Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
                  appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
                  makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
                  you.