Looking for aunt

  • amber1_14207
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13, 2000
      Hi - I'm looking to talk to anyone who is in<br>(I'm not sure of the spelling) Berstchi? My aunt<br>Michealine lives there. I only speak and read in English.
    • clarissa_m_1999
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 22, 2000
        I am interested in belarussian poetry.<br>I am an
        internet artist from the netherlands and work on my
        project "time circle around the
        world"<br><a href=http://www.iae.nl/users/det/harvestmen/index.html target=new>http://www.iae.nl/users/det/harvestmen/index.html</a><br>clarissa
      • mr76er
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2000
          Interested in Belarus Single Girls...
        • yahreign2k
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 25, 2000
            Hello I would like to share with you some words
            [verses] and a prayer that could change your whole life.
            Please read aloud the words below.<br><br>Jeremiah
            31:3<br>3. The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes,
            I have loved you with an everlasting love;
            Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn
            think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and
            not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then
            you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I
            will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find
            Me, when you search for Me with all your
            again, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). For
            all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
            (Romans 3:23). Every one of us shall give account of
            himself to God (Romans 14:12). It is appointed unto men
            once to die, but after this the judgement (Hebrews
            9:27). All we like sheep have gone astray; we have
            turned every one to his own way (Isaiah 53:6).<br><br>2.
            YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.<br>Not by works of
            righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He
            saved us (Titus 3:5). There is a way which seemeth
            right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of
            death (Proverbs 14:12). Jesus saith unto him, I am the
            way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the
            Father, but by Me (John 14:6).<br><br>3. GOD HAS PROVIDED
            FOR YOUR SALVATION.<br>For Christ also hath once
            suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might
            bring us to God (I Peter 3:18). Him (Jesus) who Knew no
            sin God Made to be sin on our behalf; that we might
            become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians
            5:21 R.V.). God so loved the world, that He gave His
            only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him
            should not perish, but have everlasting life (John
            He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near
            (Isaiah 55:6). Behold now is the time, now is the day of
            salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). Choose you this day whom ye
            will serve (Joshua 24:15). He that heareth My word and
            believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and
            shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from
            death unto life (John 5:24).<br><br>5. WHAT MUST YOU DO
            TO BE SAVED?<br>BELIEVE...Believe on the Lord Jesus
            Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts
            16:31).<br><br>CONFESS...That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord
            Jesus, and shalt Believe in thine heart that God hath
            raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans
            10:9).<br><br>RECEIVE...As many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He
            power to become the Sons Of God, even to them that
            belived on His name (John 1:12).<br><br>REPENT...(turn
            from your past sins) Except ye repent ye shall perish
            (Luke 13:3).<br><br>CONFESS HIM BEFORE
            OTHERS...<br>Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed (Romans
            falling (Jude 24).<br><br>To be saved, pray this simple
            prayer aloud and mean it from your heart:<br>-----God, I
            am sorry for my past sins. I do believe that Jesus
            died for me and was raised again to give me new
            spiritual life. I confess now that Jesus Christ is the Lord
            of my life. I am willing to repent of my sins. I
            confess now that I am saved. Thank you God for saving me.
            In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.........If you truly
            believe what you prayed, you will be born again, and God
            will make you a totally new creation... Be sure to
            tell others what God has done for you.......
            heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask
            Him?<br><br>Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
            and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit
            gave them utterance. <br><br>Ask God in Jesus name to
            fill you with His Spirit and baptize you in the Holy
            Ghost.
          • simonxxx_69
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
              Hi! my name is victor. i am interested in knowing
              more about belarus. talking to people in belarus. I
              also want to get belarus americans together. someday i
              will travel to belarus and want to help the country
              out. send me email vencorp@... if you are
              belarusian, live in belarus tell me about the country or
              nationality if you live in US. maybe we can chat and get
              together.
            • minsk9
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
                I have been to Belarus 5 times. I am going again shortly. I am an American who help churches get started and I raise money to help th e poor.
              • scottrue
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
                  I would most like to travle the world But I would
                  like most to visit Belarus, but I don't want to go
                  alone. I would prefer to travle with someone who has
                  been there before, but if that is not posible I will
                  travle alone. I have been talking with a person from
                  belarus in Brest and I would like to visit them some day,
                  I would even volenter my help to the poor with the
                  churches if posible and help raise money I like to help
                  people all of gods children <br>write back
                  please.<br>Always Scott.
                • markez1971
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 22, 2001
                    Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
                  • dvsultan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
                      I am looking for a particular person living in
                      Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
                      appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
                      makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
                      you.