CONGRATULATION !!! YOU HAVE WON £1,000,000 POUNDS STERLING

  • kuvoski.youragent2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
      P.O.Box 1010
      Liverpool, L70 1NL
      UNITED KINGDOM
      Ref: UK/9420X2/68
      Batch: 074/05/ZY369

      UK LOTTERY NOTIFICATION DESK

      We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
      International programs held on Saturday 13 January, 2007. Your name
      attached to a ticket number 56475600545 188 with serial number
      5368/02 drew the lucky numbers,

      11,12,34,39,44,48,BONUS(21)

      which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.
      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
      £1,000,000,(One Million pounds sterling) in cash credited to the file
      reference number: UKLT/245512568021/05.

      Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep
      this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
      your money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol
      to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this
      program by the general public.

      All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
      from an on-line web wide correlation of E-MAIL address names all over
      the world as part of our international promotions program which we
      conduct once every year.
      To file out your claim please contact our fiduciary agent:

      Contact Person: Mr Kuvoski M. Meer
      Email:kuvoski.youragent1@...
      Tell:+44 7031 838 840

      Note:You are adviced to quote your ticket and lucky numbers to our
      fiduciary agent in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
      complications.

      Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform
      our fiduciary agent as soon as possible.
      For the immediate release of your payments you are to provide the
      following details to our fiduciary agent;

      1.Full Names
      2.Full Address
      3.Nationality
      4.Tele/Cell/Fax
      5.Occupation
      6.Lucky numbers
      7.Ticket numbers
      8.Sex and age.

      Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank
      you for being part of our promotions program.

      MRS M.Joules
      CO-ORDINATOR
      EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD.