Re: VNCER'S CLUB

  • patrickjdonovan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2000
      Dear Everybody,<br><br>My name is Patrick and I
      wanted to join this chat club because I want to talk
      about my favourite country! I am English and I live in
      London but I lived for a year in Minsk. I want to travel
      more in Belarus as I have only been to Minsk and
      Pinsk.<br>Please write in English as my Russian is not very good!
    • amber1_14207
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 13, 2000
        Hi - I'm looking to talk to anyone who is in<br>(I'm not sure of the spelling) Berstchi? My aunt<br>Michealine lives there. I only speak and read in English.
      • clarissa_m_1999
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22, 2000
          I am interested in belarussian poetry.<br>I am an
          internet artist from the netherlands and work on my
          project "time circle around the
          world"<br><a href=http://www.iae.nl/users/det/harvestmen/index.html target=new>http://www.iae.nl/users/det/harvestmen/index.html</a><br>clarissa
        • mr76er
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2000
            Interested in Belarus Single Girls...
          • yahreign2k
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 25, 2000
              Hello I would like to share with you some words
              [verses] and a prayer that could change your whole life.
              Please read aloud the words below.<br><br>Jeremiah
              31:3<br>3. The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes,
              I have loved you with an everlasting love;
              Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn
              think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and
              not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then
              you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I
              will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find
              Me, when you search for Me with all your
              again, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). For
              all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
              (Romans 3:23). Every one of us shall give account of
              himself to God (Romans 14:12). It is appointed unto men
              once to die, but after this the judgement (Hebrews
              9:27). All we like sheep have gone astray; we have
              turned every one to his own way (Isaiah 53:6).<br><br>2.
              YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.<br>Not by works of
              righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He
              saved us (Titus 3:5). There is a way which seemeth
              right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of
              death (Proverbs 14:12). Jesus saith unto him, I am the
              way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the
              Father, but by Me (John 14:6).<br><br>3. GOD HAS PROVIDED
              FOR YOUR SALVATION.<br>For Christ also hath once
              suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might
              bring us to God (I Peter 3:18). Him (Jesus) who Knew no
              sin God Made to be sin on our behalf; that we might
              become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians
              5:21 R.V.). God so loved the world, that He gave His
              only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him
              should not perish, but have everlasting life (John
              He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near
              (Isaiah 55:6). Behold now is the time, now is the day of
              salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). Choose you this day whom ye
              will serve (Joshua 24:15). He that heareth My word and
              believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and
              shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from
              death unto life (John 5:24).<br><br>5. WHAT MUST YOU DO
              TO BE SAVED?<br>BELIEVE...Believe on the Lord Jesus
              Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts
              16:31).<br><br>CONFESS...That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord
              Jesus, and shalt Believe in thine heart that God hath
              raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans
              10:9).<br><br>RECEIVE...As many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He
              power to become the Sons Of God, even to them that
              belived on His name (John 1:12).<br><br>REPENT...(turn
              from your past sins) Except ye repent ye shall perish
              (Luke 13:3).<br><br>CONFESS HIM BEFORE
              OTHERS...<br>Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed (Romans
              falling (Jude 24).<br><br>To be saved, pray this simple
              prayer aloud and mean it from your heart:<br>-----God, I
              am sorry for my past sins. I do believe that Jesus
              died for me and was raised again to give me new
              spiritual life. I confess now that Jesus Christ is the Lord
              of my life. I am willing to repent of my sins. I
              confess now that I am saved. Thank you God for saving me.
              In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.........If you truly
              believe what you prayed, you will be born again, and God
              will make you a totally new creation... Be sure to
              tell others what God has done for you.......
              heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask
              Him?<br><br>Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
              and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit
              gave them utterance. <br><br>Ask God in Jesus name to
              fill you with His Spirit and baptize you in the Holy
              Ghost.
            • simonxxx_69
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
                Hi! my name is victor. i am interested in knowing
                more about belarus. talking to people in belarus. I
                also want to get belarus americans together. someday i
                will travel to belarus and want to help the country
                out. send me email vencorp@... if you are
                belarusian, live in belarus tell me about the country or
                nationality if you live in US. maybe we can chat and get
                together.
              • minsk9
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
                  I have been to Belarus 5 times. I am going again shortly. I am an American who help churches get started and I raise money to help th e poor.
                • scottrue
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
                    I would most like to travle the world But I would
                    like most to visit Belarus, but I don't want to go
                    alone. I would prefer to travle with someone who has
                    been there before, but if that is not posible I will
                    travle alone. I have been talking with a person from
                    belarus in Brest and I would like to visit them some day,
                    I would even volenter my help to the poor with the
                    churches if posible and help raise money I like to help
                    people all of gods children <br>write back
                    please.<br>Always Scott.
                  • markez1971
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 22 9:00 PM
                      Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
                    • dvsultan
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
                        I am looking for a particular person living in
                        Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
                        appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
                        makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
                        you.