VNCER'S CLUB

  • vncer
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for VNCER'S CLUB community.
    • patrickjdonovan
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27, 2000
        Dear Everybody,<br><br>My name is Patrick and I
        wanted to join this chat club because I want to talk
        about my favourite country! I am English and I live in
        London but I lived for a year in Minsk. I want to travel
        more in Belarus as I have only been to Minsk and
        Pinsk.<br>Please write in English as my Russian is not very good!
      • amber1_14207
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 13, 2000
          Hi - I'm looking to talk to anyone who is in<br>(I'm not sure of the spelling) Berstchi? My aunt<br>Michealine lives there. I only speak and read in English.
        • clarissa_m_1999
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 22, 2000
            I am interested in belarussian poetry.<br>I am an
            internet artist from the netherlands and work on my
            project "time circle around the
            world"<br><a href=http://www.iae.nl/users/det/harvestmen/index.html target=new>http://www.iae.nl/users/det/harvestmen/index.html</a><br>clarissa
          • mr76er
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 1, 2000
              Interested in Belarus Single Girls...
            • yahreign2k
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 25, 2000
                Hello I would like to share with you some words
                [verses] and a prayer that could change your whole life.
                Please read aloud the words below.<br><br>Jeremiah
                31:3<br>3. The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes,
                I have loved you with an everlasting love;
                Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn
                think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and
                not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then
                you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I
                will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find
                Me, when you search for Me with all your
                again, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). For
                all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
                (Romans 3:23). Every one of us shall give account of
                himself to God (Romans 14:12). It is appointed unto men
                once to die, but after this the judgement (Hebrews
                9:27). All we like sheep have gone astray; we have
                turned every one to his own way (Isaiah 53:6).<br><br>2.
                YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.<br>Not by works of
                righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He
                saved us (Titus 3:5). There is a way which seemeth
                right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of
                death (Proverbs 14:12). Jesus saith unto him, I am the
                way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the
                Father, but by Me (John 14:6).<br><br>3. GOD HAS PROVIDED
                FOR YOUR SALVATION.<br>For Christ also hath once
                suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might
                bring us to God (I Peter 3:18). Him (Jesus) who Knew no
                sin God Made to be sin on our behalf; that we might
                become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians
                5:21 R.V.). God so loved the world, that He gave His
                only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him
                should not perish, but have everlasting life (John
                He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near
                (Isaiah 55:6). Behold now is the time, now is the day of
                salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). Choose you this day whom ye
                will serve (Joshua 24:15). He that heareth My word and
                believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and
                shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from
                death unto life (John 5:24).<br><br>5. WHAT MUST YOU DO
                TO BE SAVED?<br>BELIEVE...Believe on the Lord Jesus
                Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts
                16:31).<br><br>CONFESS...That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord
                Jesus, and shalt Believe in thine heart that God hath
                raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans
                10:9).<br><br>RECEIVE...As many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He
                power to become the Sons Of God, even to them that
                belived on His name (John 1:12).<br><br>REPENT...(turn
                from your past sins) Except ye repent ye shall perish
                (Luke 13:3).<br><br>CONFESS HIM BEFORE
                OTHERS...<br>Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed (Romans
                falling (Jude 24).<br><br>To be saved, pray this simple
                prayer aloud and mean it from your heart:<br>-----God, I
                am sorry for my past sins. I do believe that Jesus
                died for me and was raised again to give me new
                spiritual life. I confess now that Jesus Christ is the Lord
                of my life. I am willing to repent of my sins. I
                confess now that I am saved. Thank you God for saving me.
                In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.........If you truly
                believe what you prayed, you will be born again, and God
                will make you a totally new creation... Be sure to
                tell others what God has done for you.......
                heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask
                Him?<br><br>Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
                and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit
                gave them utterance. <br><br>Ask God in Jesus name to
                fill you with His Spirit and baptize you in the Holy
                Ghost.
              • simonxxx_69
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
                  Hi! my name is victor. i am interested in knowing
                  more about belarus. talking to people in belarus. I
                  also want to get belarus americans together. someday i
                  will travel to belarus and want to help the country
                  out. send me email vencorp@... if you are
                  belarusian, live in belarus tell me about the country or
                  nationality if you live in US. maybe we can chat and get
                  together.
                • minsk9
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
                    I have been to Belarus 5 times. I am going again shortly. I am an American who help churches get started and I raise money to help th e poor.
                  • scottrue
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 1, 2001
                      I would most like to travle the world But I would
                      like most to visit Belarus, but I don't want to go
                      alone. I would prefer to travle with someone who has
                      been there before, but if that is not posible I will
                      travle alone. I have been talking with a person from
                      belarus in Brest and I would like to visit them some day,
                      I would even volenter my help to the poor with the
                      churches if posible and help raise money I like to help
                      people all of gods children <br>write back
                      please.<br>Always Scott.
                    • markez1971
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 22, 2001
                        Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
                      • dvsultan
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
                          I am looking for a particular person living in
                          Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
                          appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
                          makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
                          you.