information

  • markez1971
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 22 9:00 PM
      Hi,I am 30 yr.old from Iranan.I would like to get marry of Belarus lady,so if any body has information about culture,people just reply me,i will be thankful.
    • dvsultan
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 11, 2001
        I am looking for a particular person living in
        Homiel, Byelarus. If anyone can help me I will greatly
        appreciate any suggestions. I only have the name, which
        makes it very difficult. Any advice is welcome, thank
        you.