How to Make Lots of Money

  • Chaaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      We want people like you to help our website explode, and to reward you we will pay you every time you use myLot!

      Our goal is to provide internet users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis. It's easy, sign up and start discussions, post responses or comments to current discussions, or refer friends! A myLot account is all you need to get started. You will be able to view your earnings on a daily basis when you sign in.

      http://www.mylot.com/?ref=latinoholic

      How does this work?

      We have implemented a system to give everyone who uses the internet the ability to make money. The idea is pretty simple - if you contribute to the myLot Community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion, commenting on a current discussion, or referring friends, you earn money. Our goal is to provide internet users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis and provide access to information they need.

      http://www.mylot.com/?ref=latinoholic

      We pay each and every member of myLot based on their level of activity. As stated previously all you need to do is sign up for a myLot account and we do the rest.

      How do I set it up?

      We can’t stress to you enough how simple the set up process is, all you need to do to start earning is sign up for a myLot account and become a user.

      http://www.mylot.com/?ref=latinoholic

      How do I get Paid?

      Get paid monthly with minimum account balance of $10 and carry forward of unpaid amounts. You have the option to increase your minimum payment to $25, $50 or $100. All payments will be in US dollars and made via PayPal or e-gold, depending on the country you reside in. All users will be required to have a valid PayPal or e-gold account.

      http://www.mylot.com/?ref=latinoholic