IdealBite.com promotes 101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian in its DAILY TIP

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      IdealBite.com gave 101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian a great plug via
      its popular DAILY TIP on Friday, Dec. 4.

      So far we've been flushed with orders--mostly one copy each--for our pamphlet.

      This is a great day to reach out to meat eaters on the fence.

      Click the link to read the write-up:
      http://www.idealbite.com/tiplibrary/archives/meat-you-halfway

      The comments below are also worth a read.

      - Pamela R.