Tues., Sept. 9: Vegetarian street outreach

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      "101 REASONS" HITS THE STREETS !

      The brand new 2003 edition of "101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian" -
      VivaVegie's outreach pamphlet - is hot off the press. It is about 50
      percent completely new and updated. It needs to hit the streets, and
      we need your help.

      Go to:
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/101reas2003.htm
      to view and/or to purchase copies for yourself.

      Attn: ACTIVISTS

      OUTREACH THIS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9

      - Jeff Boghosian, , VivaVegie's outreach coordinator
      - will be in Union Square Park
      - Tuesday, September 9
      - 5:30 p.m.
      - at the top of the stairs at the southwest-corner subway entrance,
      near 14th Street and Union Square West, near the statue of Mahatma
      Gandhi

      Please contact Jeff by phone to let him know you'll be there.

      Jeff Boghosian
      757-561-3629

      Outreach tips:

      1) Consider what you're doing to be important work, and make it show
      on the outside
      3) Be on time and let Jeff know when to expect you
      2) Wear clean, presentable clothing
      4) Wear your outreach sign; you'll make more of an impact
      5) Do not roam around; you look much more impressive as a group than
      as an aimless individual passing out pamphlets
      6) Smile or, if not, no sad faces, please