Tues., Sept. 9: Vegetarian street outreach
- "101 REASONS" HITS THE STREETS !
The brand new 2003 edition of "101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian" -
VivaVegie's outreach pamphlet - is hot off the press. It is about 50
percent completely new and updated. It needs to hit the streets, and
we need your help.
to view and/or to purchase copies for yourself.
OUTREACH THIS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
- Jeff Boghosian, , VivaVegie's outreach coordinator
- will be in Union Square Park
- Tuesday, September 9
- 5:30 p.m.
- at the top of the stairs at the southwest-corner subway entrance,
near 14th Street and Union Square West, near the statue of Mahatma
Please contact Jeff by phone to let him know you'll be there.
1) Consider what you're doing to be important work, and make it show
on the outside
3) Be on time and let Jeff know when to expect you
2) Wear clean, presentable clothing
4) Wear your outreach sign; you'll make more of an impact
5) Do not roam around; you look much more impressive as a group than
as an aimless individual passing out pamphlets
6) Smile or, if not, no sad faces, please