45 orders (101 Reasons...) and counting, one link from IDEALBITE.COM

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      RE: 45 orders (101 Reasons...) and counting, one link from IDEALBITE.COM

      Amazing!

      With just one little link from the right place and we here at
      VivaVegie have received already 45 orders in just 24 hours for 101
      Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian... and no doubt there will be many more
      to come after this!

      Click the following link to see the reference to ...

      101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian:

      http://www.idealbite.com/tiplibrary/archives/meat-you-halfway-resolutions-week?welcome=homepage

      The link appears under the headline "Wanna Try?"

      Orders are coming in from all over the country and even the world...

      Seems that lots of meat eaters are ready to come on board. Okay, you
      veggies out there, get ready to welcome them with open sesame buns....

      Yeehaaaah.... It's a great day for the animals.

      - Pamela R.

      PS: Post a comment if the muse hits you, please. Our veggie point of
      view is sorely needed right now at this Web site...