Pamela Rice, 3 talks at NAVS Summerfest

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hello Listmembers:

      I'll be giving 3 talks this year at the NAVS* Summerfest in
      Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

      Following are the topics and scheduled times of my presentations:

      1.
      Fri., July 27, 2:55 - 3:55 p.m.: The Environmental Impact of Fishing,
      by Pamela Rice
      Also presented in NYC., Wed., July 25: RSVP here:
      http://vegetarian.meetup.com/427/calendar/6052655/

      2.
      Sat., July 28: 1:15 - 12:15 p.m.: Subsidies to the Meat Industry, by
      Pamela Rice
      Also presented in NYC., Wed., July 25: RSVP here:
      http://vegetarian.meetup.com/427/calendar/6052683/

      3.
      Sun., July 29, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.: The Environmental Impact of Meat, by
      Pamela Rice
      Also presented in NYC., Wed., July 25: RSVP here:
      http://vegetarian.meetup.com/427/calendar/6052736/

      Download entire program in pdf format at:
      http://www.vegetariansummerfest.org/program2007.pdf

      Note: I'll also be taking part in a forth presentation hosted by
      Vance Lehmkuhl on reaching out via the Internet. That presentation
      will take place on Fri., July 27, from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.

      * North American Vegetarian Society
      http://www.vegetariansummerfest.org/