Bike from NYU to Uptown Juice Bar, Sat., Apr. 7

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      The following event is sponsored by NYU's SEAL (not VivaVegie):
      http://www.myspace.com/nyuseal

      ***BIKE RIDE TO UPTOWN JUICE BAR
      WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 1pm
      WHERE: Bobst Library to Uptown Juice Bar

      There are a fair number of cyclists in SEAL so we are holding our
      first ever vegan bike ride this Saturday!

      We'll meet in front of Bobst Library (Washington Sq. South @ Wash.
      Sq. East.) at 1pm

      and ride to Uptown Juice Bar, a vegan Caribbean restaurant in Harlem.

      If you don't have a bike, you can meet us at the restaurant at 2pm.
      The address is: 54 W. 125th Street, between Fifth and Lenox.

      New to riding a bike? Have no fear, we'll take a break on the way up
      there if needed, so nobody will get left behind. If you're interested
      in purchasing a bicycle, check out
      http://times-up.org/ or http://www.recycleabicycle.org/retail