MHVS Picnic on Aug 19

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      To MHVS Members and Friends.

      The following comes from the director of the Mid Hudson Vegetarian
      Society, Robert Schiff.

      Our next event is a Picnic at Ulster Park in Kingston. It will be
      held on Saturday August 19 from 2-5 PM. Reagan Leonard is organizing
      special activities for children including some fun musical activities
      led by children's music teacher ! Norda Dienstag who is coming up
      from NYC.

      We will be at the small shelter, so only heavy rain will cancel. $5
      for adults, children and teens are free. Please bring a vegan dish to
      share, we provide drinks and watermelon. Yes, there will be smart
      dogs too, Gib and Mike in charge.

      Bring friends and family, (non-members especially welcome) a good
      opportunity to introduce them to a good time and show that picnic
      food can be both vegan and delicious.

      Reservations are requested, call the office 845.876.2626 or summer@...

      A board meeting will be held the following day in Palenville, all
      members are welcome, RSVP also.