The V-Spot in Park Slope!

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      [Linda has been a model for VivaVegie in year's past. She brings good
      news from Brooklyn. - Pamela R.]

      Hi All,

      This evening I ate at The V-Spot, a recently opened vegan cafe in
      Park Slope, Brooklyn. What a treat! The food was great, the dining
      room is elegant and the patio is perfect for sunset dinners. Another
      reason why being veggie in NYC is just too easy!

      Here is The V-Spot's info:

      156 5th Avenue (between Douglass and Degraw)
      Brooklyn, NY 11217
      (718) 622-2275
      http://thevspotcafe.com/

      They are closed on Mondays, have brunch from 11 - 4 on Saturday and
      Sunday, and they deliver! (with $10 minimum).

      Be sure to leave room for dessert!!

      Peace,
      Linda Marie Fogle