"101"... 5 out of 55 sponsorship boxes to go!

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      What a campaign!
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/2005reprint/05-101.html

      [The pamphlet edition of]
      "101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian" lives on.
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/101reas2003.htm

      Thirty-seven sponsorship boxes have now been sold.

      We expect orders for 13 others
      - albeit these people could be left out if they delay much longer
      (because our policy is... first come first served).

      That leaves only 5 out of 55 boxes unclaimed.

      So come 'n' get it!

      (A sponsorship box provides invaluable exposure for your small veg'n
      business. Individuals: Declare your support for the vegetarian ideal
      and have your name published inside a box. Consider giving a
      sponsorship box as a gift this holiday season. Dedicate one to an
      animal friend. There are a number of ways to use your sponsorship
      box.)

      Details:
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/2005reprint/05-101.html