VivaVegie is back !

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2004
      Dear VivaVegie Yahoo! group list member:

      VivaVegie has neglected you of late, but no more.

      As many of you know I have been extremely busy for the past several
      years (and especially recently) expanding my pamphlet, "101 Reasons
      Why I'm a Vegetarian" http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/101reas2003.htm
      to book length. Being the main coordinator of the VivaVegie Society,
      I have - to say the least - been preoccupied! Finally, I'm am freed
      up a bit.

      Click here for a sneak-preview write-up about the book version,
      published by Lantern Books (books will be available in November):
      http://www.lanternbooks.com/detail.html?session=e1f005b9f3d207aa8a0c3346d067fcce&cat=15&id=1590560752
      .
      [If link does not work, go to
      http://www.lanternbooks.com/products.html?cat=15 and scroll down to
      click on first listing under "vegetarianism."]

      My manuscript has now been submitted to the publisher, Lantern Books
      http://www.lanternbooks.com/ , to be edited. Again, books will not be
      available until November.

      Click on the following link for information about the pamphlet
      edition of "101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian"
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/101reas2003.htm . We are still taking
      orders for the pamphlet - by mail (with a check) or through the
      Internet (using PayPal).

      Finally, I have more time to devote to the VivaVegie Society.
      Starting next week, VivaVegie will be more diligent about posting to
      this Yahoo! group list. Expect to hear from us regularly from now
      on, alerting you to vegetarian events, news stories, volunteer
      opportunities, and outreach activities.

      Peas to you all,
      Pamela Rice
      president