Tomorrow....VEGGIE PRIDE PARADE promo: We're leafletting in Union Sq. Park.

  • Pamela
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      Tomorrow....VEGGIE PRIDE PARADE promo: We're leafletting in Union Sq. Park.

      Come one, come all.

      We'll be leafleting in Union Square Park tomorrow, Mar. 9.

      for VEGGIE PRIDE PARADE NYC (6th annual)

      We'll have a table, a banner, an lots of literature to give people all the particulars.

      Or call: 212-242-0011

      Let's make this the best Veggie Pride yet !!!

      Click for details on the parade:
      http://www.veggieprideparade.org