New date: Wed., Nov. 14, Veggie Pride Parade NYC "postmortem" meeting

  • Pamela
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      RE: Nov. 14 (Wed.): Veggie Pride Parade NYC meeting, register your yeas & nays, gripes, your praise. Suggestions welcome. Union Sq. office

      This is a new date for this meeting. We rescheduled on account of the nor'easter coming our way

      Postmortem, Veggie Pride Parade NYC

      Wednesday, November 14, 2012 (new date)

      6:30pm

      Veggie Center
      One Union Square West
      Rm. 512
      New York, NY 10003
      (above clothing store Diesel)

      All invited. Here's where we critique past parades and plan for the next one.

      Call 212-966-2060 for more information.

      Register your attendance at our Facebook events page:
      http://www.facebook.com/events/328993607199179/