Outreach in Union Square tonite after dark with Heart for Animals and VivaVegie

  • Pamela
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      We'll be playing veggie DVDs and passing out tons of pro-veg literature, including the all-new, extensively revised "101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian" (pamphlet), which is just off press.

      What: Vegan outreach

      Where: Union Square Park, 14th Street (across from Whole Foods Market)

      Time: after dark till 9:15 pm

      Call for info & to confirm:
      212-966-2060, cell

      Louie Gedo and Santos Lopez have said they'll be there... as will I, yours truly, Pamela Rice