Insane prices, current edition, 101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian (pamphlet)

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:15 PM
      re: Insane prices, current edition, 101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian

      101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian (pamphlet edition)
      normally sells for $35 per hundred copies

      But now, you can get the pamphlet at insanely reduced prices.

      $18 per hundred copies, shipped anywhere in the country

      $7 per hundred copies, if you come in person to the Union Square office and pick them up yourself.

      Limit: 600 copies per customer.

      Call the office (212-242-0011) with questions.

      LINKS:

      current edition in html:
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/101reas2009.htm

      current edition in PDF:
      http://www.vivavegie.org/vvi/pdf/101reas2009.pdf

      Call or email to arrange for special pricing

      pamela@...
      212-242-0011, office
      212-966-2060, cell

      WHY SO CHEAP?: Author Pamela Rice is getting antsy to produce an updated version of the pamphlet, and so wants to run down the current inventory.