THURS., MAR. 4: Make-up session, volunteers, Veggie Pride Parade

  • Pamela Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      3 in 1 volunteers meeting, Thursday, March 4, 6:30 p.m.

      Veggie Pride Parade fundraising, restaurant outreach, media blasts....

      Due to bad weather, we had low turnouts for 3 recent meetings for
      Veggie Pride Parade fundraising, restaurant outreach, media blasts....

      Volunteers, here's your chance to make up for it.

      We're going to have a make-up session:

      Thursday, March 4, 2010, 6:30 p.m.

      Volunteers meetings for:
      Veggie Pride Parade NYC 2010

      You can always find out what's happening on the Veggie Pride Parade
      calendar, which is always on the home page of
      http://www.veggieprideparade.org/
      (right-hand column)
      Just click on the image of the calendar.

      Or bookmark this link:
      http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pamela%40vivavegie.org&ctz=America/New_\
      York

      Following will be on the agenda for this meeting:
      Now, here are 3 volunteer meetings you should find very interesting:

      1) RESTAURANT OUTREACH
      (pick up your supplies and reach out to the city's food vendors)

      2) GETTING MEDIA FOR THE PARADE
      (It's all in the wrist, at least the one that wields the mouse.)

      3) FUNDRAISING
      (learn the craft of grant writing)

      Where to go:

      Veggie Center
      One Union Sq. West, #512
      New York, NY 10003
      (at 14th St., above clothing store Diesel)

      PLEASE REPLY TO RSVP.

      If you cannot make this event, please arrange with me separately to
      come at a different time.

      Feel free to call to discuss or receive clarifications:

      212-242-0011

      Pamela Rice