New Fight Comic

  • Art A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012

      Announcing a New Crosstown Comic for 2012 featuring Hot Male Frot.

      CROSSTOWN MATCHUP #5 has 96 pages of full on catfight, cockfight action with a wild ending not seen in any Crosstown Matchup editions.

        Our favorite College Teen Dani joins with her friend to get their boyfriends to cockfight. But as the girls get hot watching two hot guys matching members, they soon get competitive and start fighting as the guys rub together until one guy explodes over the other.  One girl has to lose but the guy gets all the glory as both his girlfriend and her friend get what he didn't lose in the cockfight.

       This Adults Only book is selling fast. Not 30 minutes after it was posted, orders were coming in.

       Click http://www.girlfightcomix.com/crosstown05.htm_m for more info.

      Enjoy!

       I also have a new blog that features artwork and some of the best damn male wrestling and mixed wrestling videos I find on the net. If I post it, it's "affected" me.  To view the blog and all of its video links just click on MY BLOG

       Thanks