Slow Strangulation

  • Choke Me!
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      You've seen me around here for a while, but you haven't messaged me! Maybe I haven't been clear enough for ya so here it is I am a 26 yrs old male from NY who loves to be choked, wherever and whenever possible! My favoirte is being on my back with bare hands tightly around my neck for a loooooong time! If you're interested in doing this to me, or you just wanna talk about choking and breath play in general, message me on yahoo - nirvanafan201 thanks!!!