Choking The Life Out of Me!!!

  • Choke Me!
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      Hows it going everyone? I am here because every since I was young, I have loved to be choked by other guys! I always wanted it harder and I always wanted the next time to last longer. I am absolutly obsessed with it! ...who knows why? Who really cares lol, but I am here because I am 26, into being strangled big time, and I want to meet you! So if you think you might wanna choke me sometime or you just wanna talk about it, e-mail or message me on yahoo - nirvanafan201 I don't get to check the groups that often, so please if you wanna talk 2 me, e-mail or message me! Thanks!!!!