Who Do You Wanna Choke?

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      Hopefully the answer is me! :) I absolutely love to be choked more
      than anything! My favorite way is with bare hands, but I will let you
      try pretty much anything. People think I'm crazy but I just love the
      pressure, the feeling, the intensity, it's amazing! If you wanna choke
      me or just talk to me about choking and strangulation, IM ME!!!
      Nirvanafan201 on yahoo!!!!