Strangling

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Nothing beats being the victim of a good strangling! I love feeling a
      strong pair of hands around my neck. Feeling everything start to go in
      slow motion and my else buldging out of my head! It's my absolute
      favorite!!!

      I've got a few guys who choke me regularly, but I'm always looking to
      meet or talk with someone new! If you're interested message me on
      yahoo - nirvanafan201