Come join me on Male To Male Choking and Strangulation...

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      Network Email
      Male To Male Choking and Strangulation
      For All Who Love to be Choke and Strangled and the men who Love to do it
      Todd
      Todd has:
      93 friends
      57 photos
      7 discussions
      Todd has invited you to join Male To Male Choking and Strangulation
      A group for men that like to be strangled by other men and the men that love to do it.

      Come join me on Male To Male Choking and Strangulation!

      Thanks,

      - Todd

      Check out Male To Male Choking and Strangulation:
      http://chokeandstrangle.ning.com/?xgi=cbrLJmJ

      Members already on Male To Male Choking and Strangulation
      Serrikan
      Serrikan
      john
      john
      strangleu4fun
      strangleu4fun-
      arquiarm
      arquiarm
      mummyboy
      mummyboy

      Male To Male Choking and Strangulation
      About Male To Male Choking and Strangulation...

      A group for men that like to be strangled by other men and the men that love to do it.

      350 members532 photos
      108 videos27 discussions

      To control which emails you receive on Male To Male Choking and Strangulation, click here
    • Todd
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        Network Email
        Male To Male Choking and Strangulation
        For All Who Love to be Choke and Strangled and the men who Love to do it
        Todd
        Todd has:
        93 friends
        57 photos
        7 discussions
        Todd has invited you to join Male To Male Choking and Strangulation
        A group for men that like to be strangled by other men and the men that love to do it.

        Hey! How bout joining me here and letting me know how much u wanna choke me!!!!

        Check out Male To Male Choking and Strangulation:
        http://chokeandstrangle.ning.com/?xgi=d1TUD5t