545Happy New Year Everyone!!!

  • Choke Me!
    Jan 3, 2011
      Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had a good time and didn't drink too much! It's a new year and I'm looking to meet up and/or talk to some new stranglers! I'm a 26 m from NYC and I just love being choked. It is just an amazing feeling to me! I love a big strong pair of hands around my throat and having my eyes buldge out while everything starts going in slow motion. If i could stay in that position forever I would! ...so if you're interest in possibly meeting up to choke me or to just talk about it, message me on yahoo - nirvanafan201